Thursday, April 10, 2014

TOM BROWN LANDSCAPE, TREES, FIELDS, MOUNTAINS, SKY, CLOUDS

PAINTING SMALL IS GREAT FUN. And it’s the best way to become better at painting BIG too.

I often teach this in my workshops, whether we’re in the studio or outdoors en plein air. Students who try it quickly become better at ALL SIZES OF PAINTINGS.

Small paintings allow you to more easily spot strengths and weaknesses in composition, values, color balance, stroke technique and much more. And that transfers to larger paintings as well.

I apply these same principles to large paintings that I create on commission. In fact much of my work is done on a commission basis for homes, offices and other venues. I work in all sizes from miniatures to murals and I bring the same skills and level of professionalism to every painting.

If you’d like me to create something special for you, simply email me and we can discuss specifics. There’s no obligation. Here’s my email:

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have a moment . . .
check out my eBay auctions here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home